1. The use of aspirin and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (naproxen, ibuprofen, Indometacin, etc.) is prohibited at least 1 day before the operation and three weeks after the operation of the nose and any type of cosmetic or non-cosmetic surgery.
These compounds increase the possibility of bleeding due to disruption of blood coagulation. Acetaminophen is a very good alternative to aspirin.
2. In case of smoking or any other habit, be sure to inform us.
3.. Let us know if you had a bleeding disease or any type of acute and chronic disease, such as a cold, especially in the week before the operation.
4. Take a bath the night before the operation and on the day of the operation be without make-up and strong perfume.
5. Take all your medical documents to the clinic and hospital.
6 wpml_nbsp. Be fasting on the day of the operation.
7. Ladies, inform us if you are currently pregnant or breastfeeding.